This is an accessibility statement from Affinity Trust.
Measures to support accessibility
Affinity Trust takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Affinity Trust:
- We include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- We provide accessibility training for our staff.
- We assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Our brand update, launched October 2023, was developed using principles of accessibility.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Affinity Trust is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Colour contrasts are selected for AAA standard. We have also benchmarked a roadmap to AAA compliance and will always seek to improve on accessibility when possible.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Affinity Trust. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Affinity Trust:
- Phone: 01844 267800
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 1 St. Andrew's Court, Wellington Street, Thame, Oxfordshire OX9 3WT
- on social media; Facebook and X/Twitter
We try to respond to feedback within 2 working days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Affinity Trust is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Our website, provided by Giant Digital, is W3C compliant, with a responsive layout that automatically adapts to desktop, tablet or mobile. Additionally, we subscribe to Userway accessibility widget, which allows the user to make adjustments to meet their individual needs.
Accessibility of Affinity Trust relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Affinity Trust , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Affinity Trust:
- Some uploaded documents are in PDF format. While we have made every effort to make these PDFs as accessible as possible, some elements may not be fully fixed. As documents are updated, we are aiming to improve accessibility. Wherever possible, we ensure documents are available at HTML pages.
Please contact us using email@example.com and we will provide the information you are looking for.
Affinity Trust assessed the accessibility of Affinity Trust by the following approaches:
- External evaluation by Shaw Trust.
If you have raised an issue with accessibility on this website, and are not satisfied with your response, your complaint can be escalated to the Director of Development and Innovation.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Director of Development and Innovation.
This statement was created on 14 September 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.